[albatross-users] Re: al-macro and expr

Junk alan.junk at sunwave.com
Wed Apr 7 13:37:45 EST 2004

Hello Again,

I find myself trying to do this over and over again in albatross (for example):

<al-expand name="formlabel">firstName</al-expand>

<al-macro name="formlabel">
    <al-if expr="custhandle.handlerErrors['<al-usearg>']">
        <al-else><al-usearg></al-else>
     </al-if>
</al-macro>

Of course, this doesn't seem to work.  Is there any way to accomplish what
I'm trying to do?  That is, pass stuff to a macro via <al-expand> and have
the macro in turn pass some of those arguments to python expressions for
further testing.

If I were allowed to do this it would remove a lot of ugly from the routine
pages and put them into macros where my brain seems to manage them better.

Alan