[albatross-users] next bit of confused insight

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Fri Sep 26 00:22:55 EST 2003

Gregory Bond explained:

>>      context.set_page('edit_config.py')
>

> Umm, the page name is 'edit_config', you should be using that, not the file
> name.

that dawned on me shortly after I sent the message.  Same failure.  It's almost
like it doesn't know that page exists and I even tried registering that page
before calling the login code.

---eric

Template traceback (most recent call last):

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/albatross/app.py", line 248, in run
     self.display_response(ctx)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/albatross/app.py", line 459, in
display_response
     obj = self.__page_objects[ctx.page]
KeyError: edit_config