[albatross-users] New release?

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sun Sep 21 01:10:37 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 15:21, Sheila King wrote:
> --On Saturday, September 20, 2003 10:57 PM +1000 Dave Cole
> > I want to include your new PageModuleMixin as I think it is the right
> > way to go.  It will break some code - probably a good thing though.  I
> > want Andrew to have a look at the new code before a final decision is
> > made.

[snip]

> for me, the last Albatross upgrade set me back two
> weeks of trying to fix code that "broke" for me and allowed me to make no
> progress in my actual task at hand, just trying to scramble to get my code
> functioning again due to upgrading Albatross.

Dave, for the record, after you told me about the issue you found with
execfile I was a little less keen on my solution. It's up to you though,
the current code is definitely incorrect but would it be better to use a
hack to avoid breaking code? I think a hack is feasbile but it would be
a fairly nasty hack ;-).

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd