[albatross-users] Having trouble implementing pagination

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Wed Oct 1 05:59:15 EST 2003

--On Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:47 PM +1000 Damien Elmes
<alb-users at repose.cx> wrote:

> If you were only creating a custom class for the purposes of
> providing those methods, you can probably skip it and just use a
> standard list (but I haven't played with albatross's pagination
> support before).

OK, I tried this again today (this afternoon) and it seems to be working
fine for me now. Don't know why it didn't work last night. :/

Thanks to everyone who replied with comments, tips and suggestions. Much
appreciated.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/