[albatross-users] Update: Albatross Debian packages

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Sat May 31 20:45:37 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

The Debian packages of Albatross have been updated. The new packages now
include the session server as an optional package. I'm hoping to include
the packages into Debian unstable soon. If you find the packages useful,
I would appreciate feedback from you!

The packages are available at
http://people.paniq.net/~fabbe/debian/albatross/

Some outstanding issues remain; I'm still having trouble generating the
HTML documentation. However, I think I may have found the cause for
this. The next update of the packages will probably fix this issue.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net>
paniq.net