[albatross-users] Overriding load_badurl_template in RandomPage modules

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Mon May 26 15:02:04 EST 2003

--On Sunday, May 25, 2003 4:32 PM -0700 Sheila King <sheila at thinkspot.net>
wrote:

> OK, I wanted to override the load_badurl_template function.
...<snip>...
> However, it wasn't working quite the way I wanted, as it was losing
> session  variables for some reason.

I wanted to follow this up to say, actually, I have an idea what may be
"going wrong" here as far as the session state and the badurl function...

I think what is actually happening is that I was checking for
authentication values in the local context's local namespace before the
session variables have been merged.

I am still studying it some more...

--
Sheila King