[albatross-users] Re: Debian package of Albatross

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Sat May 24 05:59:37 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 04:45, Dave Cole wrote:
> It would be cool to get Albatross into Debian.

This is a future goal and I have started making the appropriate
arrangements. However, the package must first reach a certain level of
quality so the main focus right now is on the packaging.

Currently, I'm having trouble with the generation of the Albatross
documentation; the HTML docs in particular. The provided Makefile in the
doc directory uses a tool called mkhowto, apparently distributed with
Python, to generate the docs. I've pulled mkhowto from the Debian
Python2.2 packages, but I can't seem to make it work.

Do you have any pointers? How do you manage to generate the nicely
formatted HTML using what's in the Albatross tarball? :)

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net>
paniq.net