[albatross-users] popview example from documentation

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Mon May 12 13:32:34 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm just familiarizing myself with Albatross. I've finished reading a large
part of the documentation, and have tried out some of the examples.

I have a question about the POPview1 example from the documentation.

I don't completely get why it is using an image tag for the link to the
"details" page for viewing individual messages...but getting past that...

I am able to view the individual messages just fine with IE 5.0.

In Mozilla 1.3 it does't work at all. Clicking on the image link to view
the individual messages just returns me to the list page, repeatedly.

Has anyone else encountered this behavior? It concerns me, as I will soon
be working on a project which requires session management and login
authentication, and cross-browser compatibility is very important. So, I'd
like to understand what is going on here...

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/