[albatross-users] file upload capability for Albatross

abulka at netspace.net.au abulka at netspace.net.au
Fri Mar 14 10:05:21 EST 2003

Hi Dave,
 I like Albatross more and more...

 On 21 Sep 2002 you wrote:

 "At some stage we will have to implement file upload capability for Albatross."

 Any idea when a new release with this capability will happen?  I want my users
to upload text and images onto a single web page, and have that same web page
appear immediately with the new images/comments - like a wikki.  Also hoping to
avoid cache problems so that the new page is presented straight away.

 Should I make the change to a cgiapp.Request.field_value() as you recommended
in an earlier post - and just go with that?  Would a new albatross release do
any more for me?

thanks for any thoughts,
-Andy Bulka
http://www.atug.com/andypatterns