[albatross-users] Installing multiple copies of Albatross

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Mon Jun 30 09:11:38 EST 2003

All,

	I'm trying to figure out how to install several versions of
albatross on the same system.  I have quite a few sites running on
albatross, so I don't want a massive task to upgrade with each new
version, esp if there is a rename of classes soon.

	I tried to place albatross into my modules directoy (I use
mod_python) but no matter what I tried I couldn't get the local version
of Albatross to be used over the /usr/lib one.  I could rename albatross
to albatross110pre, but that looks like a lot of code to touch in the
module to stop the albatross imports from getting the wrong version.

	I think I'm missing something simple here, because no one else
has mentioned this, so any tips would be helpful.

Thanks,
Mike