[albatross-users] al-for and Template frustration and confusion

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Jun 29 18:42:26 EST 2003

>>>>> "Sheila" == Sheila King <sheila at thinkspot.net> writes:

Sheila> Dave, I think this is much clearer now. This makes all the
Sheila> difference in the world, IMHO:

Sheila> The tag uses an instance of the ListIterator (5.3.7.8)
Sheila> identified in the local namespace by the iter (5.3.7.5)
Sheila> attribute to iterate over the sequence defined by the
Sheila> expression in the expr (5.3.7.3) attribute.

Sheila> Having that practically at the beginning, especially with
Sheila> references to the rest of the documentation, makes it much
Sheila> clearer what exactly is going on.

Sheila> Thanks for listening,

No problem.  Thanks for raising your concerns.  We are all too close
to the software to see these sorts of gaps in the documentation.  I
have been trying to make the documentation better - a slow and
difficult job.