[albatross-users] al-for and Template frustration and confusion

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Jun 29 15:49:13 EST 2003

>>>>> "Sheila" == Sheila King <sheila at thinkspot.net> writes:

Sheila> The documentation did not make clear to me that, by using the
Sheila> al-for tag, that albatross was creating a ListIterator type
Sheila> that had these methods which I could use.

[snip]

Sheila> I would suggest adding some language to the docs which states
Sheila> that, by using the al-for tag, that albatross instantiates a
Sheila> ListIterator object, as defined by the class definition in the
Sheila> tags.py file, and that the ListIterator object will have the
Sheila> following methods available to it ...blah blah...

some more content to the start of the <al-for> reference.  Can you
please look at the following and tell me if it helps?

    http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/albatross/tag-for.html