[albatross-users] revisiting checkboxes..

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Jun 27 02:42:39 EST 2003

If you look back at my first posts to this list; you'll see I also had a
very tight interface issue that I needed help with (a set of filters,
the number is unlimited and the user just keeps "add filter" or "remove
filter" and each filter had a set of controld to display and remember
state on because it was step 6 of 8 in a wizard).  I ended up going the
albatross_alias/class route and still prefer that method when it's
needed.

If you don't mind, do you plan on open souceing this spam tool?  What
are it's server reqs?  Will it run on qmail?  If so I'd be interested in
using this when it done ;)

Mike