[albatross-users] Albatross 1.10 pre1 release

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue Jun 10 07:35:40 EST 2003

The apply() builtin is something I've been meaning to look at for ages.
I keep seeing it in framework type code and understood what it must be
doing but I have never actually had a need to use it. It turns out I've
been doing it "right" by avoiding it all the time without realising :).

IIRC, I just tried calling the function object in the way I expected it
to work. It worked so I carried on using it ... isn't Python wonderful
sometimes.

Thanks for enlightening me Andrew.

- Matt