[albatross-users] Updated FastCGI Request module

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Jun 8 16:25:19 EST 2003

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Goodall <matt at pollenation.net> writes:

Matt> Hi, Attached is a new version of fcgiapp.py that works with
Matt> 1.10pre1.

Matt> I've changed a number of the sample apps in the 1.10pre1
Matt> distribution over to FastCGI and all seem to work fine. I've
Matt> also tested it with the new file upload support (yippee!) and
Matt> that seems to work too.

Matt> If you want to try this out then replace albatross/fcpiapp.py in
Matt> the 1.10pre1 distribution code and (re)install.

I have committed the new version.  Thanks.