[albatross-users] A better page system

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Fri Jun 6 08:34:39 EST 2003

What is the case when the high ascii character appears in the template
file?  Is it okay there, or does it still cause the execption?  If it's
okay there, then I'm all for it being in this pre-release; if not a
switch to disable unicode would be nice (it should be on by default IMHO
than off, since we are supposed to all be using it now =p).

Reason is I'm pretty sure my code is safe here, but templates come in
from designers and who knows what Dreamweaver is doing.  But I have
albatross running quite a few sites here and I'd like to begin moving
them back to a standard albatross and not my hacked version to do things
like custom headers and multiple cookies - both of which I know are in
the next release.

Thanks,
Mike