[albatross-users] FastCGI Implementation

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Thu Jun 5 11:50:47 EST 2003

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Goodall <matt at pollenation.net> writes:

Matt> Hi all, I've finished the FastCGI support module, it's
Matt> attached. It was very easy and seems to work ok :). I've run
Matt> both stateful and random apps here although they're not very
Matt> complicated.

Looking at the code I am amazed at how little code was required to get
this going.

Matt> Tim - since you expressed an interest in this, could you try
Matt> some more realistic tests?

I am very excited about this.

Matt> Dave, Andrew - If you want this, it's yours. Feel free to
Matt> repackage it, rewrite it, refactor it with cgiapp etc. Heck, you
Matt> can even add some comments if you want ;-).

Excellent!

Thank you very much for doing this.