[albatross-users] New tag reference

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Wed Jun 4 08:51:08 EST 2003

This is mostly for Dave (Cole) ...

Way back in the mists of time (22 May) you posted a message with a link,
http://www.object-craft.com.au/~djc/albatross/tag-ref.html, to the tag
reference of the documentation you've been working on.

I had a quick look through then but never got around to providing any
feedback so I'm doing it now.

I like the new tag reference very much. The table of contents itself now
summarises the attributes supported by the tags really nicely. That
makes it much easier to a) guess what's possible with the tags in the
first place and b) find the relevant information much more quickly.

The content of the documentation is also much clearer as each section of
the tag reference now covers less and in more detail. The links to other
sections of the reference is also great.

Basically, it looks really good. I'm looking forward to the end result
... hint, hint ;-).

Cheers, Matt