[albatross-users] Re: Debian package of Albatross

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Mon Jun 2 16:16:06 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 03:35, Gregory Bond wrote:
> Or just fetch / package the pre-formatted doc files that Dave puts on the web.
> (This is what I do with the FreeBSD port.) Even easier after he starts freezing
> the doc tarball with each release.

That's one approach, but in order to keep the source .deb small, I'd
rather generate the documentation from the LaTeX source. This has the
added benefit of only one upstream tarball with everything in the same
place.

Had I not solved the HTML generation problem, I would probably have gone
for this solution instead.

Thanks for the suggestion!

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net>