[albatross-users] Upgrade problems to albatross 1.10pre2

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Wed Jul 9 16:29:09 EST 2003

--On Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:03 PM +1000 Andrew McNamara
<andrewm at object-craft.com.au> wrote:

> As a workaround, can you try setting base_url to 'mgr.py/' (note the
> addition of a slash to the end of the string)?

OK, well this resulted in a very weird error.

Instead of sending me to

http://www.example.com/cgi-bin/qa_auth/mgr.py/login

which is where it *should* send me, it sent me to the following:

http://www.example.com/cgi-b/login

which resulted in a 404 error from my web site's Apache server (i.e.
the usual 404 page for my site, and not the Bad URL error from
albatross)

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/