[albatross-users] al-for and Template frustration and confusion

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Sat Jul 5 19:39:23 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 07:34, Dave Cole wrote:
> > Introduction
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > I think the following are either missing or not specifically listed:
> >  - simple and flexible to use (as opposed to the framework itself)
>
> Not sure I should add a comment like that :-)

Hah, I'm not sure I worded that very well :). Probably one of my late
night sessions again.

I /think/ what I was trying to highlight is that the intro talks of an
"application framework which is flexible and extensible". What I was
trying (very, very badly) to say is that the application code itself is
very simple and flexible ... as opposed to the framework code. Is that
better? Nah, probably best to just ignore me on this ;-).

Cheers, Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
w: http://www.pollenation.net