[albatross-users] multiple session support

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Fri Jul 4 05:26:01 EST 2003

I want to thank everyone on their comments about multiple sessions with one
browser/computer. The comments and examples have helped me to get a better
frame of reference for continuing discussions with my teammate.

I guess, the summary is, that (1) yes this is possible, if we code it
(support for such does not currently exist in the Albatross distribution),
and (2) I need to get more input from my teammate as to what exactly he
hopes to accomplish with such functionality, as I don't even know why I
would want to expend the effort at this time to implement my own solution
to this problem.

Thanks again,

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

--On Tuesday, July 01, 2003 8:57 PM -0700 Sheila King