[albatross-users] Installing multiple copies of Albatross

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Fri Jul 4 00:57:48 EST 2003

Have you tried the mod_python list to see if anyone there knows how to
do it?

I've no idea if it would actually work but you could make use of the
FastCGI stuff. At the start of the module you could prepend the path to
include 1.10pre. Actually, straight CGI would allow this too but you get
the obvious performance hit.

- Matt