[albatross-users] multiple session support

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Wed Jul 2 13:57:46 EST 2003

Hello,

I got a question today from a team member, and I think the answer is "yes"
but I just wanted to verify that with the list.

The question was:

"Multiple sessions/browser windows open is something to keep in mind. Does
the Albatross framework allow multiple sessions for 1 account / from 1
computer?"

At this point, I'm wondering exactly what he means by this?

I can't find anything about multiple sessions in the albatross
documentation and the closest I found in the mailing list archives is this:
<http://object-craft.com.au/pipermail/albatross-users/2003-April/000340.htm
l>

which isn't really exactly what he is asking about, but I think it touches
on it.

Does anyone have an idea what the purpose or desireability of multiple
sessions for one account from one computer would be? And would it be
possible to implement in Albatross?

(The guy who asked is mostly a PHP and Perl programmer, so I'm not sure if
that has anything to do with where he's coming from or not?)

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/