[albatross-users] Re: Albatross-users digest, Vol 1 #177 - 13 msgs

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed Jul 2 03:29:38 EST 2003

---------
Actually, one thing that I think Albatross __REALLY__ __REALLY__ needs
are some simple example/skeleton code fragments. Maybe this should be
a list effort, not something we all wait for object-craft.com.au to
do.
---------

I agree here, we can probably do this and keep off some burden.  I have
used albtross in 3 major live deployed appliactions now, and a few
others that are more light weight.  I even have our Sys Adm setup with
some default files so when I say to setup a new site with Albatross,
these are generic enough to get the site running and the templates being
parsed so that the designers can begin to place in the design and pages.

I'll try to get some time to make a mod_python/Albatross example, and
post here when I have more.

Mike