[albatross-users] Renaming application and execution context classes

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue Jul 1 03:12:51 EST 2003

I don't really mind if the names are changed or what names are used
although I **much** prefer the current "prepackaged" class names to
those proposed in Dave's message. The current names might not be the
most descriptive but at least they're memorable.

All I would say is that I prefer class names to be spelt out in full
(FileSessionContext vs FileSessCtx) and for them to be as descriptive as
possible.

Cheers, Matt