[albatross-users] SessionFileAppMixin has no session_age

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Wed Jan 29 21:10:18 EST 2003

>>         if self.__session_ttl:
>>             c[self.app.ses_appid()]['expires'] = time.strftime('%a, %d-%b-%Y %H:%M:%S GMT',time.gmtime(time.time()+self.__session_ttl))

I'm certainly no cookie expert, but the RFC (2109) suggests that Expires
is the "old way" and that Max-Age should be used instead (which gives
the cookie age in seconds). I don't know if there are any problems either
way, although people are forever misparsing date strings, so the Max-Age
makes more sense.