[albatross-users] Pagination Issue

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Jan 24 04:37:04 EST 2003

Hello,

We have developed an application that uses Albatross's pagination
support to display query results.

It is supposed to display the total number of results, then each result
(20 per page).  However, it intermittently fails to display the results.

Here are a few other observations:

	-The number of results is accurately displayed.
	-I have noticed this problem on queries that yield fewer than 20
	 results.
	-We have buttons to access the next/previous 20 results.  The
	 button for the previous set is displayed, and clicking on it
	 displays the results.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?  Any clues at all would be
greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dhruva
--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author