[albatross-users] pagination with al-for

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Wed Dec 31 19:14:48 EST 2003

Hello,

I've set up a portion of my app that displays some log results with
pagination (assuming that there are more log entries than the page size
I've set).

It wasn't too hard to get the prevpage/nextpage links working, so that I
can page forward or backward through the entire sequence display.

However, I like to be able to jump directly to a particular page.

For example, if pagesize is 6, and there are 26 entries, and thus 5 pages...

How would I best display a list of page numbers so that I can click
directly on a given page number and go to that list of six items?

I started to think maybe I need to go to trees for this?

Well, hoping for tips or suggestions.

Thanks,

--
Sheila King