[albatross-users] Question about Albatross tags and unknown attributes

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Aug 10 20:58:40 EST 2003

Eric> Matt Goodall crafted:
>> Max Romantschuk wrote:
>>> I'm sure it says somewhere, but I didn't find the answer yet ;)
>>>
>> Hmm, I can't find it either.

Eric> if you remember, this was one of my questions a few months ago.
Eric> It wasn't in the documentation then and to help from kinda
Eric> members of this list to set me on the right path.

Just added this to section 5,2 of the documentation:

        All attributes that are not recognised by Albatross are passed
        without modification to the generated HTML.