[albatross-users] Question about Albatross tags and unknown attributes

Max Romantschuk max at provico.fi
Fri Aug 8 21:54:45 EST 2003

I've been studying the documentation, and I started wondering something about
Albatross tags... Do the tags pass through unknown attributes transparently? I'm
sure it says somewhere, but I didn't find the answer yet ;)

An example: Say I've got a form which needs a number between 1 and 10 in an
input field. I could naturally do server side checking, but from an
UI-perspective JavaScript-based client-side checking may often be better.

I would then make suitable logic and put the checks in the form's
onsubmit-handler. Would that work?

Disclaimer: Still at work and no installation to experiment with ;)

.: Max Romantschuk
.: http://max.nma.fi/
.: http://www.mp3.com/romax/