[albatross-users] Albatross login page?

Cameron Blackwood korg at darkqueen.org
Fri Apr 25 12:13:26 EST 2003

Ive just been thinking wheels and reinventing them :)

Lots of people must need a login class for Albatross, right?
(To identify a user from some sort of data base/password
thingie.)

That got me thinking: is there any 'sample archive' of such
albatross code?

It seems like a kind of useful thing to have.

I've got a simple one (with no encryption on the password transfer etc),
but I havnt really explored albatross internals enough to know if one
could do it with any sort of security/encryption or what the 'best' way
to do it is.

Opinions? Ideas?

cheers,
cam