[albatross-users] Getting things *out* of session_vars?

VanL vlindberg at verio.net
Wed Apr 23 04:03:15 EST 2003

Hello,

I am using sentinel values in my session_vars to check that a user has
both completed a required form and that the user hasn't done something
silly, like press back.

I am dutifully adding these values to session_vars, but when I test from
them on the next page, I can't find them and I am redirected back.  I
think that I am looking in the wrong place.

I am looking in ctx.locals.   Is there another place that I should be
looing for saved variables? ctx.session, perhaps?

Thanks,

VanL