[albatross-users] Questions

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Sep 20 04:52:04 EST 2002

We are building an application that will process image files (JPGs,
GIFs, etc.) uploaded by the user.

1) How do we get to the Content-Type to figure out the content type of
   the uploaded file
2) How do we get to the file name that the user specified?
3) How do we limit the memory used during a binary file upload and
   provide a way to gracefully inform the user that they have exceeded
   this size and must therefore upload a file with less number of bytes?

Thanks,
Dhruva
--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author