[albatross-users] Form state problem

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed Oct 30 02:33:39 EST 2002

No, this is okay, I've done it for a long time on a lot of projects.
The only "submit" that is sent is the button clicked.  You can check
this out by setting the method to get and looking at the URL string.

I've played around more with the original problem, and still can't see
anything wrong in the template, so I guess it's time to walk though the
albatross code and see how nameexpr is handled.

Mike