[albatross-users] ctx.req_equals() question.

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu Nov 28 01:48:55 EST 2002

Okay, I'll try the ".x" part.  Hopefully that will work and not run into
the other req_equals issue I'm having.  I do think it's a bit counter
intuitive, to work this way.  I had assumed that mybutton was a 2 arg
tuple od (x,y) since that's what it returns as ctx.locals.mybutton.

It's great that there is a lot of documentation, but the layout is very
hard to use for reference.  I would expect this under 5.1.2.7 <al-input
type="image"> rather than 4.3 The Popview App.  Input file was the same
way, I had to play around with it to figure out how to access the data
sent.

BTW, how is this abusing html?  This is how you would implement
server-side image maps, and is nothing new.  It's also the basis of how
prev and next buttons.

Mike