[albatross-users] Our first custom tag

Tom Emerson tree at basistech.com
Tue Nov 12 10:20:52 EST 2002

Gregory Bond writes:

> Hmm, hadn't used al-lookup before, so I never thought of it.

I may be wrong, but shouldn't that be

<al-value expr="i.value() % 3" lookup="classtag">

> And I wasn't entirely sure if <al-XXX> tags worked inside HTML tags, although
> on reflection it seems reasonable.

It gets gnarly when you are trying to generate XHTML, but yes, it
works. Remember that Albatross is using a hairy regex to do its tag
parsing.

Software Architect                                 http://www.basistech.com