[albatross-users] Newbie albatross question :)

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sun Nov 10 11:25:03 EST 2002

>> I guess, given that the objects are selected from the url,
>>
>> ctx.set_page('postlogin')
>>
>> shouldnt work from any of the Random*App classes.  Or is it just
>> me? :)

Andrew> I think it's done with redirects, but I can't see the logic
Andrew> for the moment.  Dave should be able to answer this one when
Andrew> he gets a sec.

Yes, that is right.

Andrew> I was using the RandomPage mixin for an app, but I found that
Andrew> redirects didn't sit well with modern security conscious
Andrew> browsers when they occurred on form submission.

That is slightly annoying.  I suppose you have to be aware of that
limitation when you use redirects.