[albatross-users] Newbie albatross question :)

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Fri Nov 8 19:34:06 EST 2002

>I guess, given that the objects are selected from the url,
>
>    ctx.set_page('postlogin')
>
>shouldnt work from any of the Random*App classes.  Or is it
>just me? :)

I think it's done with redirects, but I can't see the logic for the
moment.  Dave should be able to answer this one when he gets a sec.

I was using the RandomPage mixin for an app, but I found that redirects
didn't sit well with modern security conscious browsers when they occurred
on form submission.