[albatross-users] Re: al-flush comment

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Sat Mar 16 10:25:27 EST 2002

>>>>> "Lewis" == Lewis Bergman <lbergman at abi.tconline.net> writes:

Lewis> After going through the tutorials and into the tag
Lewis> documentation I get the feeling that the flush tags is supposed
Lewis> to update the browser incrementally.  ie: in the tutorial
Lewis> example it is inside a al-for loop I think.

Lewis> What actually happens (at least on my 1.5.2) is that the first
Lewis> line appears, then nothing, then all the iterations appear
Lewis> (1-10 I think) and the line "finished" or some such.

Lewis> Is this expected or should it output once a second with the
Lewis> next iteration?  Maybe I am missing something.

This seems to be very browser specific unfortunately.  If you use
Mozilla the example works as advertised.  It would be nice if there
was a way to make the example work with all browsers...

As a matter of interest, what browser are you using?