[albatross-users] How-to doc for Albatross

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com
Tue Jul 2 10:31:56 EST 2002

Attached is my How-to document on Albatross.

I've converted it to the Python LaTeX2HTML format.  (Whew.  That
was more fun than I expected.) I've run it through LaTeX2HTML, so
it should be pretty clean.  But, I suspect that you will still want
to hack on it a bit so that it fits in with your document style.
Also, If you want to pitch it back toward me with comments for some
additional work, please do so.

And, once again, you are welcome to use it as you see fit.

  - Dave K

--
Dave Kuhlman
dkuhlman at rexx.com