[albatross-users] Suggestion for pagesize, cols

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Fri Dec 6 15:11:23 EST 2002

>>>>> "Clint" == Clint Miller <cmiller at tigerbyte.com> writes:

Clint> Once I had my first albatross application working (in record
Clint> time thanks to your clear and precise tool) I had the user
Clint> types try it out and provide feedback.  The first thing they
Clint> wanted was a way to control the number of rows and columns
Clint> displayed on a per-user basis.  I cobbled together the
Clint> following hack to tags.py to provide an expr_pagesize in the
Clint> <al-for> tag so that we didn't have to live with an absolute
Clint> value in pagesize:

That is a nice addition.  To be consistent with our other *expr
attributes it would be better named pagesizeexpr (ugly, but
consistent).